|Photo Credit: Corey Katz|
- a writer in need of a professional copyeditor or proofreader;
- an organization requiring a writer for a specific project;
- an actor or poet–performer in search of a new voice;
- a student struggling to understand the perplexing nature of Shakespeare’s English; or
- a wandering spirit hoping to be restored through great literature…
…my wordsmithing will help you transform mere language into clear instruction, creative expression or elegant prose.
- Copyediting and Proofreading
- Manuscript Evaluation
- Poetry Workshops: Reading for Well-being
- “Bill Ain’t Bad”: Tutoring in Shakespeare and Shakespearean Drama
- Language Coaching
Thanks for considering me! I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: ca.linkedin.com/in/jsutherlandeditor